Close Menu
Truth Republican
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Guns & Gear
  • Healthy Tips
  • Prepping & Survival
  • Videos
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Truth Republican
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Guns & Gear
  • Healthy Tips
  • Prepping & Survival
  • Videos
Newsletter
Truth Republican
You are at:Home»Prepping & Survival»Quick Return To WAR: US Responds To Iran’s “Surprise Attack” With Bombings
Prepping & Survival

Quick Return To WAR: US Responds To Iran’s “Surprise Attack” With Bombings

Buddy DoyleBy Buddy DoyleJuly 30, 2026No Comments2 Mins Read
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr WhatsApp
Quick Return To WAR: US Responds To Iran’s “Surprise Attack” With Bombings
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

The United States has resumed its bombing of Iran after a “surprise attack” on American forces. US President Donald Trump had warned earlier on Wednesday that Iran was about to face a harsh response, reportedly telling Fox News: “We’re going to beat the f***ing s**t out of them.”

The renewed strikes marked the first US attacks inside Iran since Trump paused the bombing campaign Friday. The halting of attacks came after 13 consecutive nights to allow diplomacy another chance; however, Iran continued to say that negotiations were not underway.

Trump: US And Iran Engaged In “Very Friendly” Talks

During the pause in fighting, reports started to surface saying that the US was low on missile defense systems and other weapons it would need to finish off this war it started with Iran. The ruling class allegedly halted weapons shipments to Ukraine, as its own military stockpile plummeted.

US Halting Some Weapons Shipments To Ukraine As Own Military Stockpiles Plummet

Iran’s missile launch was said to be the reason that a brief pause was ended and both countries have now returned to fighting, with direct exchanges occurring between Washington and Tehran.

CENTCOM described Tuesday’s missile launch against the US as an attempted “surprise attack,” claiming that all the incoming projectiles had been intercepted. The command did not initially mention Jordan, saying only that the missiles had targeted US forces “based in the Middle East.”

The Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps later claimed responsibility for the attack. The IRGC said it was responding to “aggressive actions” by the US military and warned that its operations would continue as long as Washington persisted with what it called “illegal and malicious actions” against Iranian interests. -RT

Speaking later at the White House, Trump confirmed that Iran had fired five missiles at American forces and credited US Patriot air-defense systems with intercepting all of them. “We’re going to be hitting them very hard because it’s our turn to hit them,” he added.

America Has Lost the War: We’re Now in a Fighting Retreat — Here’s Why It Matters

 

Read the full article here

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
Previous ArticleIchord Report: What If Congress Had Let the M16 Die?
Next Article Fox News ‘Antisemitism Exposed’ Newsletter: Bibi stands up for New York’s Jews

Related Articles

URGENT: Interest Rates SQUEEZING – I Know Why!

August 20, 2026

I Told You. I Hope You listened

August 20, 2026

Don’t Buy Gold Stocks, If You’re AGAINST Making Money!

August 18, 2026

Trump Announces MINING Superpower Revolution

August 18, 2026

The Most Asymmetric Wealth-Building Trade of Our Generation

August 18, 2026
5 Stages of Collapse: The Cyclical Theory of Dynasties

5 Stages of Collapse: The Cyclical Theory of Dynasties

August 18, 2026

What a 57-Year-Low in Jobless Claims Is Telling Us

August 13, 2026

Gold OVERSTRETCHED Under 200-DMA

August 13, 2026

I Still Believe 2027 will be THE BEST for Markets

August 13, 2026
Don't Miss

Trump administration takes steps to chip away at American Bar Association’s power to accredit law schools

AOC blasted as too moderate by Maoist DSA faction as 2028 buzz grows

Tourists get dangerously close to massive bison in stunning nature video posted online

Neutrogena breaks silence after Hayden Panettiere’s past claims spark backlash following her death

Latest News

AT&T star Milana Vayntrub shows off her arm during first pitch at Mets game, WNBA flying object & LLWS grass

August 21, 2026

THE ULTIMATE UMAREX AIR RIFLE EVERY AMERICAN MUST OWN!

August 21, 2026

Trump says any governor or mayor should want to welcome an AI data center

August 21, 2026

Singham-linked nonprofits fight House subpoenas, accuse lawmakers of McCarthy-era ‘witch hunt’

August 21, 2026

Kirk Cousins or Fernando Mendoza? Las Vegas Raiders surprisingly decline to name regular-season starting QB

August 21, 2026
Copyright © 2026. Truth Republican. All rights reserved.
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • Contact

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.