Close Menu
Truth Republican
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Guns & Gear
  • Healthy Tips
  • Prepping & Survival
  • Videos
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Truth Republican
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Guns & Gear
  • Healthy Tips
  • Prepping & Survival
  • Videos
Newsletter
Truth Republican
You are at:Home»Prepping & Survival»US CENTCOM: Iran Launched A “Surprise Attack” On Forces In Middle East
Prepping & Survival

US CENTCOM: Iran Launched A “Surprise Attack” On Forces In Middle East

Buddy DoyleBy Buddy DoyleJuly 29, 2026No Comments2 Mins Read
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr WhatsApp
US CENTCOM: Iran Launched A “Surprise Attack” On Forces In Middle East
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

United States Central Command (CENTCOM) has announced that Iran launched a “surprise attack” on Washington’s bases in the Middle East. The US Department of War has not yet identified the targeted facilities, but said that the missiles had been aimed at American forces “based” in the region.

The Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) claimed responsibility for the attack, saying that several ballistic missiles had targeted a US air base and what it described as a US Central Command headquarters in Jordan. The group said the strike was carried out in response to “aggressive actions” by the US military and warned that its attacks would continue as long as Washington continued its ”illegal and malicious actions” against Iranian interests. –RT

This revelation flies in the face of US ruler Donald Trump’s insistence that “friendly” talks are occurring between the US and Iran. Iran has denied that negotiations are taking place.

Trump: US And Iran Engaged In “Very Friendly” Talks

According to a report by RT, all the incoming missiles had been successfully intercepted, CENTCOM claimed, adding that American forces remained “vigilant and at a high state of readiness.”

Several videos shared by open-source intelligence trackers appear to show intense air-defense activity in Jordan, including near Muwaffaq Salti Air Base, with US Patriot systems reportedly engaging incoming threats.

CENTCOM also recently stated that the US strikes near the Strait of Hormuz have not been effective. The US appears, for all intents and purposes, to not only be losing this war, but also lying to the American public about the loss, claiming peace talks are ongoing.

CENTCOM: US Strikes Around The Strait of Hormuz Not Effective

Trump claimed that he had suspended the bombing of Iran to allow the alleged talks to proceed, while threatening to “beat the hell out of” Iran if no agreement was reached. It does look like no agreement has been reached.  The discussions reportedly center on reopening the Strait of Hormuz and reviving negotiations over Iran’s nuclear program.

Tehran continues to deny holding direct talks with Washington, saying it is communicating only with Oman about arrangements for the key waterway. The US is not involved in these discussions, according to Iranian officials.

Read the full article here

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
Previous ArticleFed policymakers leave rates unchanged amid elevated uncertainty
Next Article TOP 10 BEST BUG OUT BAG ESSENTIALS 2020!

Related Articles

URGENT: Interest Rates SQUEEZING – I Know Why!

August 20, 2026

I Told You. I Hope You listened

August 20, 2026

Don’t Buy Gold Stocks, If You’re AGAINST Making Money!

August 18, 2026

Trump Announces MINING Superpower Revolution

August 18, 2026

The Most Asymmetric Wealth-Building Trade of Our Generation

August 18, 2026
5 Stages of Collapse: The Cyclical Theory of Dynasties

5 Stages of Collapse: The Cyclical Theory of Dynasties

August 18, 2026

What a 57-Year-Low in Jobless Claims Is Telling Us

August 13, 2026

Gold OVERSTRETCHED Under 200-DMA

August 13, 2026

I Still Believe 2027 will be THE BEST for Markets

August 13, 2026
Don't Miss

California helicopter maker lands major Army training deal, could support hundreds of US jobs

Trump to transform spaceflight from spectacle to status quo targeting 3 launches per day

‘Yellowstone’ creator Taylor Sheridan was ‘homeless twice’ before building TV empire

The Most LETHAL Micro Revolvers in the U.S.!

Latest News

Surprise election upset shows hating Trump is no longer enough as Democratic voters turn to new playbook

August 21, 2026

College soccer player allegedly killed by boyfriend who blamed ‘demon;’ his mom accused of cover-up

August 21, 2026

Why EVERY American NEEDS This One Rifle INSTEAD of AR-15?

August 21, 2026

Review: EYV Hybrid Leather Holster for the Hellcat Pro

August 21, 2026

Top JPMorgan Chase exec warns regulatory proposal could squeeze credit for millions of small businesses

August 21, 2026
Copyright © 2026. Truth Republican. All rights reserved.
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • Contact

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.