Close Menu
Truth Republican
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Guns & Gear
  • Healthy Tips
  • Prepping & Survival
  • Videos
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Truth Republican
  • Home
  • News
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Guns & Gear
  • Healthy Tips
  • Prepping & Survival
  • Videos
Newsletter
Truth Republican
You are at:Home»Prepping & Survival»US Holds Off On Major Iran Strike Over Fears Of Missile Shortage
Prepping & Survival

US Holds Off On Major Iran Strike Over Fears Of Missile Shortage

Buddy DoyleBy Buddy DoyleJuly 26, 2026No Comments2 Mins Read
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr WhatsApp
US Holds Off On Major Iran Strike Over Fears Of Missile Shortage
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

The United States has chosen to hold off on a major strike on Iran due to a short supply of air defense missiles. The missile shortage can be blamed on a number of things; however, the main idea is that the US chose to “donate” a large chunk of its war supplies to Ukraine.

US Halting Some Weapons Shipments To Ukraine As Own Military Stockpiles Plummet

Iran and the US have exchanged strikes for nearly two weeks since a fragile ceasefire reached in spring collapsed. Both sides are also accusing each other of violating a 14-point memorandum of understanding (MoU), the interim peace deal signed on June 17th.

Donald Trump allegedly made the call, according to US officials cited in a New York Times report. At the same time, Trump also warned that full-scale war could resume at any time.

On Thursday, Trump threatened Iran and the Houthis with “major military punishment” after the Yemen-based group struck two Saudi oil tankers, telling Axios he was considering a “massive attack” against Iran that would be “bigger than ever before.”

According to the article published on Saturday, the decision followed a meeting with senior advisers and cabinet officials a day earlier that reportedly focused on the Pentagon’s shrinking inventory of Patriot interceptors and other air defenses. Two people briefed on the discussion told the outlet that officials also feared a wider regional war, alienating Gulf allies vulnerable to Iranian retaliation, a global economic downturn, and growing energy and refugee crises. –RT

The New York Times further reported that “few if any in Mr. Trump’s inner circle believed the plan to escalate was wise.” The article cited two people who were briefed on the discussion with the US ruler. One senior US official argued that further strikes were keeping Iran cohesive and focused on an external threat rather than forcing the Islamic Republic to come to the table and engage in negotiations.

An analysis in April by the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) estimated that the initial campaign consumed at least 45% of America’s Precision Strike Missiles, nearly half of its Patriot interceptors, more than half of its THAAD (Terminal High Altitude Area Defense) missiles, and around 30% of its Tomahawk cruise missiles.

The CSIS reported in May that rebuilding US stockpiles of weapons would be a “multiyear project.”

Read the full article here

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
Previous Article‘Shark Week’ host Forrest Galante explains why crushing beers in the ocean is a bad idea
Next Article WowTac W1 Review – Best Budget EDC Flashlight!

Related Articles

URGENT: Interest Rates SQUEEZING – I Know Why!

August 20, 2026

I Told You. I Hope You listened

August 20, 2026

Don’t Buy Gold Stocks, If You’re AGAINST Making Money!

August 18, 2026

Trump Announces MINING Superpower Revolution

August 18, 2026

The Most Asymmetric Wealth-Building Trade of Our Generation

August 18, 2026
5 Stages of Collapse: The Cyclical Theory of Dynasties

5 Stages of Collapse: The Cyclical Theory of Dynasties

August 18, 2026

What a 57-Year-Low in Jobless Claims Is Telling Us

August 13, 2026

Gold OVERSTRETCHED Under 200-DMA

August 13, 2026

I Still Believe 2027 will be THE BEST for Markets

August 13, 2026
Don't Miss

US-Canada trade negotiations suspended, Carney vows dollar-for-dollar retaliation against Trump’s 50% tariffs

AOC endorses Sen Ed Markey as incumbent faces Dem US Senate primary challenge from Rep Seth Moulton

Missing New York grandmother found dead near Las Vegas airport after mysterious Bitcoin texts

30 SUPER USEFUL CAMPING GADGETS FROM AMAZON!

Latest News

Surprise traveler trapped beneath car for hundreds of miles gets new chance at life

August 22, 2026

35 Insanely Advanced Guns BANNED from Americans [And the Shocking Reasons Why]

August 22, 2026

Trump allows 300,000 metric tons of tariff-free beef imports in bid to cut prices, drawing rancher backlash

August 22, 2026

Southern California hits ICE with ‘dumbfounding’ roadblock as top lawmaker rips ‘reckless’ hypocrisy

August 22, 2026

Trump to honor Artemis II astronauts who traveled farther from Earth than any humans in history

August 22, 2026
Copyright © 2026. Truth Republican. All rights reserved.
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • Contact

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.